- Advertiser should provide camera-ready art (unless purchasing design services). Minimum resolution of 300 dpi is required to ensure high-quality printing.
- Preferred file types include .pdf, .eps, .psd, .ai or .tif. Please inquire about other acceptable file formats.
- Artwork may be submitted electronically or via a mailed CD. No paper copies will be accepted.
- Artwork and advertising agreement must be received by the deadlines above.
- All advertising is subject to OVMA review and approval prior to publication.
- As space is limited, advertising contracts are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Publisher reserves the right to offer modified publishing alternatives.
- Changes to an advertisement must be made in writing (via fax, mail, or e-mail) and new artwork will be required.