Make your voice heard! Sign up for the 11th annual OVMA Legislative Day on Wednesday, April 26, 2017, to share the veterinary perspective with your lawmakers.
What you can expect:
- Learn about legislative issues impacting veterinary medicine and animal care in Ohio
- Meet one-on-one with your elected officials
- Educate your representative and senator about issues affecting the veterinary profession
- Develop an invaluable relationship with your legislators
- Guest speaker Attorney General Mike DeWine
Legislative Day will take place at the Sheraton Columbus Capitol Square (75 E. State St., Columbus) from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Wednesday, April 26. All OVMA members are encouraged to attend this free event. Please fill out the form below by April 21 to participate. We will schedule all legislative appointments for you, and lunch will be provided to attendees.
Can't participate? Consider a contribution to VPAC instead.
If you have any questions, please contact Government Relations Director Michelle Holdgreve.