ASSOCIATE VETERINARIAN. We are an AAHA Certified, 10 Dr, small animal/exotics/emergency practice in west CLEVELAND, just 15 minutes from downtown. Paperless, with Digital X-ray, in-house IDEXX Laboratory, Endoscopy, ECG, BP monitor, CO2 Laser, Tonopen, and Digital Ultrasound. Newer 7,100 sq. ft. state of the art facility complete with Ferno Underwater Treadmill, rehabilitation center, and separate evening emergency service. Associate position is 4 shifts per week, or less if part-time. Experience preferred. Our practice and facility were featured in the June 2004 issue of Veterinary Economics as well as the September/October 2004 issue of AAHA’s Trends magazine. Generous salary/commission including benefits. For more information, please contact Megan Culler, DVM (216)252-4500 or send resume to West Park Animal Hospital, 4117 Rocky River Dr., Cleveland, Ohio 44135.
Archive for Veterinarians
DVM, small animal, FT, Bellevue, Ohio: Visit us at www.yorkanimalhosp.com.
- Need enthusiastic, team player with leadership and communication skills with emphasis on client education. Why?: Our wonderful associate DVM leaving as husband is attending law school. She would be happy to talk to you. Contact info will be made available to interested persons.
- Highly educated, well trained staff to restrain patients and assist DVM in exam rooms, surgery, dentals, etc.
- Progressive, well equipped practice.
- Work schedule allows for great quality of life outside of vet med. § Mentoring by DVMs, as well as very supportive RVTs, assistants, receptionists, kennel techs.
- Utilizing a practice management service for practice promotion and practice culture.
- Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
- We are located in a unique area with a great number of opportunities for a varied entertainment. Great area to raise family with short access to Lake Erie, Cedar Point, Toledo and Cleveland entertainment and many state parks. Visit www.shoreandislands.com for local entertainment.
- Voted one of top places to buy a home “Money” magazine” 2007.
Send cover letter and resume to Jean Murphy DVM at email@example.com.
Associate Veterinarian wanted to join our growing small animal practice in Chagrin Falls, Ohio. We seek an Ohio licensed part-time Associate who will help us provide the highest quality care for our client’s pets. We’re looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated individual to work Tuesdays, Fridays and alternating Wednesdays and Saturdays. No Sundays or after-hours emergencies. The position could become full-time for the right applicant, based on work ethic and client building skills. The ideal candidate would possess 2+years of experience, but new graduates will also be considered. Qualified candidates send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rapidly growing 3-veterinarian primarily small animal practice in Ashland, OH currently seeking a caring, team-oriented Associate Veterinarian who is eager to join our team. Practice provides some large animal services as well. Small college town makes great living environment with many activities throughout the surrounding area. Experienced Veterinarians preferred however will consider a self-motivated, mature new graduate. We are a progressive fully equipped, AAHA accredited practice with an excellent support staff allowing our Drs. to provide excellent quality care. Practice provides competitive salary, limited emergency duty, health insurance, continuing education, retirement plan, and much more! Work will be prearranged pursuant to a schedule consisting of approximately fifty hours per week as well as shared on-call responsibility. Competitive Salary offered depending upon experience. SMVC provides the following benefits: 100% of emergency fees, paid time off for vacation, sick/personal days, continuing education and holidays, individual health care, short term disability/maternity leave plan, Simple matching IRA as well as liability coverage. To apply please send resume via e-mail to email@example.com. Visit our website for more information at www.springmeadowvetclinic.com.
Stark County Humane Society now hiring part time veterinarian. Must be available to round weekly and perform s/n to in shelter animals only. Hours and wage are negotiable. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Weekends off, exceptional pay, great support staff, no emergencies, buy-in opportunity. Spay Neuter Clinic Cleveland offers neuters, vaccines, dentals, declaws, preventative medicine. Experienced vet can make over $150,000. Dr. Thompson at 928-699-2195 or email@example.com.
Highly progressive small animal practice in Cincinnati, Ohio looking for a caring full time associate veterinarian. We are a fully equipped practice with in-house diagnostics including blood work and digital x-rays. It’s approximately 45 hour work week, salary based on experience, competitive compensation package, and no emergency call. We stress
client communication and strive for excellent patient and client relationships. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rapidly growing Medical Device firm in Cleveland, Ohio is seeking a high energy individual to act as the Medical, Clinical and Educational director for the company’s Veterinary Division. Under Direction of the Executive Vice President and Senior VP of Clinical and Scientific Affairs, the ideal individual will become the lead Professional Resource for our DVM Market.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Publishing and presenting articles and case studies
• Education, including conducting Monthly Webinars
• Training, for DVMs, VTs as well as company sales and marketing personnel
• Ongoing clinical support for our customer base.
• Assuming the role of figurehead, expert and national champion of our
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Education: DVM or equivalent
Experience: 1-3 of post graduate experience in clinical practice, education or industry
• Licensure in Ohio or State of Residence
• Excellent Presentation skills
• Proficiency in Computer Skills and Microsoft Office (Social Media skills a
• Ability to work well with a team
• Ability to travel to veterinary conferences (up to 25%)
Both those seeking full time and part time employment are encouraged to apply. For the right candidate, this position will offer a competitive salary and benefits as a full time employee, or an attractive stipend as a part-time employee.
Interested candidates should submit their CV and compensation requirements to: email@example.com
Full time position available at Diley Hill Animal Emergency Hospital in Pickerington, Ohio. Position is a mix of day and night shifts. Please contact Dr. Alec Land at 614-829-6444 for more information.
Columbus, Ohio. Associate DVM needed for full-time or part-time position. Recent graduates are welcome to apply. Please contact Dr. Kooner at 614-252-7207