With the 2013 Midwest Veterinary Conference only one week away, now’s the time to make sure you’re ready! Use the blueprint below to make sure you’ve got all the tools you need for the MVC.
Before Leaving Home
1. If you received your confirmation in the mail, be sure to pack it! This packet includes your name badge and event tickets (if purchased), so be sure to bring them with you.
2. Print your notes. There are no printing stations on site at the Conference. You can access the Conference Proceedings online using the login information provided in your confirmation. Please note these are case sensitive. You may pick up your CD-ROM when you arrive on site (see Step 5).
3. Plot your course. Before you head out, get driving directions and parking information online at www.mvcinfo.org/travel.
4. Download the Conference app. Log on to www.mvcinfo.org/social to download the 2013 MVC smartphone app. You’ll get Conference alerts—including room changes, program updates, and other important MVC news—with a single tap. Be sure to sign up for text alerts to get instant updates as they happen; we promise we won’t spam you!
When You Arrive
5. Pick up your on-site program and CD-ROM. When you arrive at the Conference, head over to Hall C of the Greater Columbus Convention Center to pick up these materials. There is no need for you to check in with MVC staff, so you can go directly to the Programs, Proceedings and Lanyards station to get your program, CD-ROM of notes and badge holder.
Greater Columbus Convention Center, Hall C
ATTENDEE ASSISTANCE HOURS
Wednesday: 5 – 6:30 p.m.
EXHIBIT HALL HOURS
Thursday: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
WELLNESS CENTER HOURS
Friday: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.