Rapidly growing Medical Device firm in Cleveland, Ohio is seeking a high energy individual to act as the Medical, Clinical and Educational director for the company’s Veterinary Division. Under Direction of the Executive Vice President and Senior VP of Clinical and Scientific Affairs, the ideal individual will become the lead Professional Resource for our DVM Market.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Publishing and presenting articles and case studies
• Education, including conducting Monthly Webinars
• Training, for DVMs, VTs as well as company sales and marketing personnel
• Ongoing clinical support for our customer base.
• Assuming the role of figurehead, expert and national champion of our
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Education: DVM or equivalent
Experience: 1-3 of post graduate experience in clinical practice, education or industry
• Licensure in Ohio or State of Residence
• Excellent Presentation skills
• Proficiency in Computer Skills and Microsoft Office (Social Media skills a
• Ability to work well with a team
• Ability to travel to veterinary conferences (up to 25%)
Both those seeking full time and part time employment are encouraged to apply. For the right candidate, this position will offer a competitive salary and benefits as a full time employee, or an attractive stipend as a part-time employee.
Interested candidates should submit their CV and compensation requirements to: email@example.com