DVM, small animal, FT, Bellevue, Ohio: Visit us at www.yorkanimalhosp.com.
- Need enthusiastic, team player with leadership and communication skills with emphasis on client education. Why?: Our wonderful associate DVM leaving as husband is attending law school. She would be happy to talk to you. Contact info will be made available to interested persons.
- Highly educated, well trained staff to restrain patients and assist DVM in exam rooms, surgery, dentals, etc.
- Progressive, well equipped practice.
- Work schedule allows for great quality of life outside of vet med. § Mentoring by DVMs, as well as very supportive RVTs, assistants, receptionists, kennel techs.
- Utilizing a practice management service for practice promotion and practice culture.
- Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
- We are located in a unique area with a great number of opportunities for a varied entertainment. Great area to raise family with short access to Lake Erie, Cedar Point, Toledo and Cleveland entertainment and many state parks. Visit www.shoreandislands.com for local entertainment.
- Voted one of top places to buy a home “Money” magazine” 2007.
Send cover letter and resume to Jean Murphy DVM at firstname.lastname@example.org.