Associate Veterinarian – Small Animal General Practice
Agri-Pet Veterinary Service
Agri-Pet Veterinary Service is a privately owned 4-doctor practice in search of a small animal associate veterinarian to join our team. Rediscover your curiosity and passion for healing as you join a team of earnest veterinary professionals committed to medical and surgical excellence in a compassionate, fun, and friendly environment.
We welcome new or recently graduated veterinarians to start their careers here and promise a high level of support and mentorship. For established veterinarians we offer a diverse caseload, a collaborative work environment and the opportunity to expand and develop your interests.
We are genuinely committed to maintaining a family friendly work life balance. Your schedule will include a 4-day work week and a rotating half-day (8am-12pm) Saturday each month. We are closed on Sundays. We have a seasoned team of fun-loving, friendly, drama-free, hardworking, well trained support staff to help you focus on quality patient care.
We are a modern practice and have cloud based digital records, DR digital radiography, IDEXX in-house labs, tonopen, ultrasound, advanced dental equipment and a fully equipped surgical suite.
- A competitive salary based on experience; production based pay available for established veterinarians
- Allowance to use towards health insurance
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Continuing education stipend and time off to assist with your career growth
- Professional dues (OVMA, AVMA)
- DEA license fee reimbursement
- Liability insurance (AVMA PLIT)
- Ohio veterinary license fee reimbursement
- Retirement plan: 401K with employer match and profit sharing
- Employee pet discounts
Our practice is located in a semi-rural area 25 miles northwest of downtown Cincinnati. We are between Hamilton, Oxford, and Ross. Depending on your personal preference, you could easily live on a farm, in a suburban neighborhood, in a quaint college town, or a bustling small city undergoing an urban revitalization. We enjoy time outdoors and experience all four seasons, amid rolling scenery. This is an ideal area to live for those who enjoy a flexible lifestyle with a wide range of options for schools, sports, activities and travel, and a low cost of living.
It’s time to apply
- To apply please submit your resume and cover letter to Dr. Ann Everett at [email protected].