Full or part-time Associate Veterinarian wanted to join our independently owned, award winning and well-equipped small animal practice in Shaker Heights, Ohio which is staffed with Fear Free Certified professionals.
Shaker Heights Animal Hospital is relocating to a newly renovated, state of the art 3,500 square foot hospital in the heart of Shaker Heights. The new hospital is designed with Fear Free in mind including abundant natural light, sound dampening insulation and calming colors. It will feature separate cat/dog waiting areas, 4 exam rooms, comfort room with lift table, dual surgery suite, private dental suite with mounted dental x-ray, and much more.
Shaker Heights was voted the 12th best suburb in America to live and 3rd best in Ohio to raise a family. We are surrounded by many top-rated public and private schools, parks and recreational areas, all within a 20-minute commute from the action of downtown Cleveland.
This position offers a flexible schedule with rotating Saturdays, NO after-hours or emergencies, and embraces a healthy life-work balance. A comprehensive benefits package which includes medical/dental/vision, retirement match, PTO, CE to name a few and a sign on bonus. Both recent graduates and experienced DVMs are encouraged to apply.
Please email Dr. Jeremy Welsh a t[email protected] to apply. You can also learn more about our hospital by visiting our website www.shakerheightsanimalhospital.com or our social media channels @shakerheightsanimalhospital (Facebook and Instagram).
Skills and Basic Qualifications
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or related degree from an accredited university
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the State of Ohio
- Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding the veterinary code of ethics
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works collaboratively with hospital team members
- Makes decisions confidently and efficiently
- Manages time and tasks appropriately
- Models a professional and courteous manner with staff and clients
- Strong commitment to ongoing education and growth