Associate Veterinarian – New Grads Welcome, Signing Bonus up to $60K!
‘Associate’ means a co-worker, partner, ally and that is exactly what we are looking for. Town & Country Veterinary Clinic is a 4 DVM, small animal practice in New Philadelphia, OH with a satellite location 15 minutes away in Bolivar. Both towns offer a hometown feel with low cost-of-living and amazing public and private schools in a very safe location. We’re also just a short drive from the Columbus and Cleveland metro areas.
We have served our community since 1969 and offer a stable and loyal clientele. We also practice progressive medicine by equipping our clinic with Ultrasound, DR, dental radiography, cold laser, complete patient monitoring system, and mentoring from our experienced Medical Director. Even further, we have a 2:1 ratio of RVT:DVM. Yes, that’s right – a full group of accomplished and experienced support staff to help manage cases! Our compensation and benefit plans are also generous, competitive, and commensurate with experience. Our package includes:
- Signing bonus and relocation assistance up to $60,000, commensurate with experience
- Guaranteed base salary with opportunity to earn production bonuses
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401 (k) eligibility with employer match
- Annual continuing education allowance
- Reimbursement of licensure/DEA fees and professional membership dues
- A schedule allowing ample time off to maintain your quality of life
- No after-hours emergency
- One full day off a week, with ½ day Saturday rotating schedule
- Typical workday 8:00am-12:00pm, 1 hour for correspondence with clients if needed, 1 hour lunch break, resume appointments 2:00pm-5:30pm
- Saturday rotation is 8:00am – 12:30pm
What Can You Offer?
Dedication and commitment to practicing the highest standards of patient care and client education. Commitment and experience, although newly graduated veterinarians seeking quality mentorship are more than welcome to apply. Empathetic communications with our clients and an understanding, professional rapport with all staff.
For more information, or to submit a confidential application, please contact Leigh (Practice Manager) at [email protected].