VCA Lafayette Animal Hospital located in Lafayette, Indiana is looking for an Associate Veterinarian who enjoys practicing advanced medicine with a cohesive, tenured team.
- GP/urgent care – M-F 7-6, S 8-4
- 8 RVT’s
- 10 VA’s
- 5 CRS’s
- Practice Manager
- Newly remodeled
- AAHA (>50 years)
- Loyal, exceptional clients who value the experience, expertise and care that we provide.
- Lafayette is 1 1/2 hours south of Chicago and 1 hour north of Indianapolis.
- Low cost of living with excellent public schools
- Community support/events: Meals on wheels/Animeals, Pride Lafayette, Lafayette Police department canines, Almost Home Humane Society, My New Cat Rescue, the Tippecanoe County Senior Center and Seeds of Hope.
At VCA we are committed to equity, inclusion, and diversity, and strive to be a place where a talented mix of people want to come, stay, and do their best work.
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Wellness
- Innovative associate health and wellbeing department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University – offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- VCA Academy’s Mentorship Program – participate as a mentee or mentor in a GP or ER setting
- Opportunities to participate in a robust Clinical Studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
- [email protected] 765-447-0521