Generous Sign On or up to $150,000 with VIP!
Forest View Animal Hospital is seeking a Medical Director to lead their team. If you are a veterinarian looking to lead an amazing team of highly trained professionals in a well-established practice, look no further!
About us: We are going through a practice refresh right now and will be sparkling like new very soon!
We’re looking for a Medical Director that is interested in leading this incredible tenured team. We provide safe, gentle state-of-the-art care at our animal hospital, offering a complete range of veterinary services to the animal residents of Hoffman Estates, Illinois, and the surrounding areas. Our pet care services are cutting-edge and we have a large community following.
1744 W Algonquin Rd, Hoffman Estates, IL 60192
Our ideal candidate possesses the following:
- Knowledge of current medical best practices
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop trusting, lasting relationships with clients and fellow team members
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Confidence for autonomy when called for with the humility to be a life-long learner
Medical Director Duties:
- Assist Practice Manager with recruiting, interviewing, and hiring veterinarians.
- Involvement in budgetary decisions regarding inventory, products, and staff labor.
- Comfort with coaching, issuing performance improvement plans, and disciplinary action.
- Partner with Regional Operations team and support initiatives and policies.
- Collaborate with the practice manager to maintain schedules for the doctor team and assist leads with their team schedules
- Organize and lead regular meetings for the doctor team.
- Attend and take part in all operational meetings and workshops.
- Adhere to core values and coach other team members to do so.
- Perform and deliver regular performance evaluations for doctors and the leadership team.
Our goal is to hire the best fit for our practice, our clients, and our patients. We value a collaborative, cohesive, and agile team that tackles challenges together with the needs of our patients as the top priority. Our veterinarians apply their education, skills, and passion daily to enhance the lives of our patients and clients, as well as their co-workers and the community at large.
We offer a competitive salary, production and a medical director stipend.
Our benefits package includes:
- 401(k) with company match
- life insurance and disability insurance
- generous paid time off with additional CE PTO
- industry leading paid parental leave
- generous veterinary service discount for your pets
- annual discretionary fund and MORE!
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!
For more information about this opportunity contact [email protected] or send me your resume!!
At Thrive, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.