PEACE OF MIND VETERINARY RELIEF SERVICE
**Veterinarians/Relief Veterinarians Wanted in every city in Ohio**
WHY WORK FOR PEACE OF MIND:
- Run your own business without all of the hassle!!
- Feeling burnt out? Give yourself the freedom to create your own schedule and get back to LOVING practicing veterinary medicine.
- We are in need of veterinarians/relief veterinarians in the entire state of Ohio. However, our clients in Cincinnati/Dayton, Ohio are experiencing an intense surge in business. They need our help as relief veterinarians more than ever!
- We are a fast-growing team of dedicated relief veterinarians! Peace Of Mind’s entire business is centered around providing the best service possible both for our veterinarians and our clients.
- Make an average of 40k more per year working as a relief veterinarian > an associate.
- Give yourself the time and resources to travel more, spend time with family, or get back into that hobby you loved before feeling burnt out!
As a company, we have been serving all of the state of Ohio for 26 years! We have seen it ALL. Our relief veterinarians come from all different situations and we do our very best to accommodate everyone.
We are dedicated to serving our clients the best way we know how; by practicing outstanding veterinary medicine!
WHAT YOU GET:
-The flexibility to determine your own schedule. Our doctors have a vast array of schedules on our team. You can work part-time, full-time, or even a few days a month- you always decide where and when you work!
-No long-term contracts.
-Ability to determine your own rate, even from job to job.
-We take care of everything for you- all we ask is that you show up to dates you commit to and practice good veterinary medicine. We will never tell you, you have to go somewhere if you’re not interested!
-No minimum hours are required to work for Peace Of Mind!
If you want to advance your career, maximize your time, hone your skillset, and experience the work-life balance you have been looking for, Peace of Mind Veterinary Relief Service is the place for you! Please email your resume to [email protected] or contact me (Kaeli) directly at (937)499-0829.
-Strong communication skills.
-Ability to work well with a team as well as on your own (not including technical help).
-Be personable and willing to learn!