Kings Veterinary Hospital is a progressive and well-equipped small animal hospital in an affluent demographic area just 20 miles northeast of downtown Cincinnati. We have been providing top-quality veterinary care with a personalized and compassionate feel since 1995. Our team of 9 doctors work in a collaborative effort to provide the best care available in our area while enjoying a positive work/life balance.
We are seeking a part time veterinarian with general practice and urgent care experience. This is an incredible opportunity for a doctor contemplating the next stage in their career or a relief doctor looking to supplement!
You are the ideal candidate if:
* You are interested in a flexible schedule
* You are looking for part time hours, 1-2 shifts/week, 30-40hrs/month. PRN coverage for vacations.
* You have an Urgent Care/GP background
* You are a relief doctor looking for a small supplement with a prestigious hospital
* You are looking for a collaborative environment working alongside multiple experienced DVMs
What we will offer you:
* Generous Compensation, Lifestyle bonuses and MORE!
* A focus on work life balance!
* Daytime/Evening FLEXIBLE hours!
* No Overnight or Holiday commitments!
* Ability to manage a variety of case types including general practice, urgent and critical care!
ABOUT THE HOSPITAL
* Digital x-ray and digital dental x-ray systems.
* In-house laboratory capabilities including Idexx Catalyst & ProCyte, urinalysis with sediments, FeLV and other ELISA tests, and full service external labwork capabilities with clinical and pathological laboratories.
* Esaote Ultrasound for abdominal and echocardiogram
* Isofluorane/Sevofluorane anesthesia
* Ultrasonic dental equipment in separate dental suite.
* Excellent surgical monitoring capabilities including EKG, blood pressure, and pulse oximetry.
* Complete pharmacy- large inventory of established pharmaceuticals
* Newest version of Cornerstone, we are a ‘paper-lite’ clinic.
* Good working relationship with local rescue groups
* Laser surgery
* Electrocautery surgery
* Therapeutic cold laser