- You are a new graduate or experienced veterinarian in northwest Ohio that has an interest in learning and/or providing urgent care services.
- A positive, upbeat, team player that loves people and animals and wants to love where you work.
- You want to work less than 40 hours per week and have a flexible schedule. No after hours.
- You understand the importance of clear & effective communication among clients and team members and are dedicated to making a positive impact in the lives of patients & their families.
- You enjoy enhancing your skill set as well as assisting and mentoring your team members to achieve their goals and in doing so elevate our patient care.
About Us: Let us schedule YOUR first visit to meet managing doctor, Dr. Amy Chalfin, and learn how she and her team live by their mission,
To Serve our Community by Providing Exceptional Veterinary Care in a Supportive Environment
~Live Life Together
~Think Outside the Box
~Offer the Best
Our close-knit, dedicated veterinary team has provided heartfelt, personal care and exceptional service to the Toledo area for over 30 years. We are GROWING, and seeking compassionate, enthusiastic, veterinarian(s) to join us at East Suburban Animal Clinic.
We are a modern, five doctor companion animal practice located in Northwood, Ohio (suburb of Toledo). We focus on delivering quality veterinary medicine combined with a high level of service to the client. Our doctors are supported by highly trained teams of support staff (many with over 20 years of experience), which allow them to focus on high-level medical care. This full-time position averages a 30-hour work schedule. All skill levels are welcome, including eager new graduates ready to begin their career! We are eager and willing to support any holistic medicine interests such as chiropractic, acupuncture, stem cell, rehab, etc.
What to Expect:
- Quality Medicine. Our team of Doctors and Technicians utilize state of the art equipment to perform advanced techniques providing excellent care and treatment services.
- A great learning environment! Our supportive team enjoys having the opportunity to mentor and offer opportunities for growth and development.
- Utilization of your skill set through performing various procedures, as well as providing tech appointments, increases the productivity and efficiency of our team!
- Friendly/Inclusive Culture: Our team acknowledges that great results are only achieved through the teamwork that comes with mutual respect and kindness amongst our team and with our clients.
- A team that is happy and proud to provide services and support to their side of the river!
- A new facility that has all the bells and whistles:
- Seven spacious exam rooms
- Complete IDEXX diagnostic lab
- Digital X-ray and dental x-ray
- Access to radiology consult service
- Separate surgical suite
- Isolation room
- Full dental station
- Lift tables in exam rooms
- Staff support room
- Separate doctor’s office
- Emergency service available
- AVImark computer system
About the area:
Northwood, Ohio is located in Toledo, the “Cross Roads of America”. Our location is ideal for those who like to enjoy the benefits of a major city. As an added plus, we are centered near major academic institutions; Ohio State University, Purdue University, the University of Notre Dame University, Michigan State University, and the University of Michigan are all within a 3-hour radius.
Anticipated Schedule (TBD):
- Full-time, Day shift. Potential split shifts. 32 hours/week or less.
- Our hospital is open:
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 8a -7p
- Tuesday and Friday 8a – 6p
- Saturday 8a – 12p
Benefits include but aren’t limited to:
- CE and Professional Development Opportunities
- Formal personalized mentorship program
- Personalized/lifestyle bonuses
- Uniform Allowance
- Quarterly Bonus Opportunities
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Closed Major Holidays
- Employee Pet Discounts