We would love for you to join our team!
Have you dreamed of being an owner in a productive private practice? Your retention bonus at your one year anniversary will be 10% ownership in the partnership. We are a progressive and complementary small animal veterinary practice with an educated, highly trained and well-supported staff. We are looking for a LEAD Veterinarian to join our team and assist us in serving our growing clientele. We follow Fear Free based guidelines to achieve the highest success rate for our team and our clients. We are a member of VMG. Currently we are a two doctor practice with three certified veterinary technicians. We allow ample time for an examination of each pet and emphasize client education and communication at each visit. We offer digital ultrasound and digital radiography to help aid in diagnosing and treating the most difficult cases. Our complete on-site laboratory provides prompt diagnosis and treatment. Our surgery suite is spacious and designed for efficiency. Our dental area is designed to facilitate difficult dental extractions.
Lebanon Small Animal Clinic was established in 2008 and has a history of excellent veterinary care. Lebanon Small Animal Clinic focuses on care that is evidence-based and customized for our clients and their pets. The building, which houses Lebanon Small Animal Clinic, is a state-of-the-art small animal veterinary clinic designed to offer the best care for our client’s pets. In 2010 DVM 360 presented us with the Hospital Design People’s Choice Award.
Requirements for Application:
- Current Ohio Veterinary License or ability to become licensed in Ohio
- Four + years of experience practicing as a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine with proficiency in general soft tissue surgery, dentistry, medicine and ultrasound.
- Excellent communication skills with both clients and staff
Lead Veterinarian Duties:
- The lead veterinarian serves as the clinical leader of the hospital. The lead veterinarian, working with the practice manager, ensures that all team members provide quality and ethical care to all clients and their pets, working to build lasting relationships through client education, cost effective treatment options and client satisfaction, as well as carrying a full-time clinical caseload.
What We Offer:
- Production/Salary Compensation Package: 20% compensation for production with a minimum salary of $175,000/yr plus $25,0000/yr Lead Veterinarian compensation
- Retention Bonus: 10% ownership of the partnership on first year anniversary of employment.
- Employee Assistance Program
- 100% Paid Health Insurance Premiums
- Retirement/401K Match – up to 4%
- Paid CE Registration and Time Off
- Paid Professional Dues and Fees
- Fear Free Based Patient Care
- Uniform Allowance
- Pet Health Care Discount
- Paid Vacation
- Professional Development Assistance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $200,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- 10 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lebanon, OH 45036: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)