Chief of Staff/Lead Veterinarian
Grove City, Ohio
Total Veterinary Care (TVC) of Grove City, Ohio—a suburb of Columbus—is searching for a dynamic Veterinary Chief of Staff for our established and growing practice! (Take a video tour of our hospital and see what clients have been saying about their experiences with this hospital team.)
As a leader, the Veterinary Chief of Staff at Total Veterinary Care (TVC):
- Mentors associate veterinarians and hospital team members to deliver excellent care and build client relationships.
- Actively promotes TVC’s core values of servant leadership, unity and initiative.
- Partners with the practice manager to ensure adequate staffing, scheduling and team support in order to reduce staff turnover and prevent team burnout.
- Participates in developing annual planning, budgeting and hospital productivity levels for the hospital in partnership with management and partners.
As a doctor, the Chief of Staff:
- Provides ethical and professional service to all patients using expert medical advice, judgment and technical skills.
- Cultivates a transparent and trusting relationship with each client and the community through education and awareness.
- Identifies schedule coverage and solutions that best serve the needs of the clients and the team.
- Stays up-to-date with current medical practices through continuing education and training.
Receive a compensation package that includes the following:
- Base compensation starting at $120,000/year
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation stipend available
- Modified ProSal production with no negative accrual
- Chief of Staff Bonus based on the hospital’s gross revenue
Take advantage of a benefits package that includes:
- Paid vacation, sick days, holidays and CE days
- Paid, yearly licensing fees
- Continuing education stipend
- Matching retirement plan
- Health insurance
Enjoy a schedule that includes:
- 75% medical and 25% administrative (in general)
- Some administrative work can be done remotely
- Rotating holidays and Saturdays (closed Sundays)
Experience a company culture focused on:
- Work/life balance, rhythm and wellness
- Professional support, training and mentorship
- Integrity and transparent communication
- Team member feedback and insight
Basic qualifications and skills:
- 2+ years of experience practicing veterinary medicine
- Ohio DVM license in good standing (or eligibility for licensure)
- 2+ years of experience providing management and/or mentorship to a team
In addition, an ideal candidate would be committed to:
- Servant leadership and exhibiting a positive attitude
- Practicing the gold standard of veterinary medicine
- Building strong relationships and maintaining a safe work environment for every team member
How to apply:
If you’re passionate about your profession; if you’re interested in leading a team of professionals that share your drive, compassion and work ethic; if you’re focused on providing top-quality veterinary care; and if you are looking for a supportive work environment, then we are interested in speaking with you!
Please send your cover letter and résumé to [email protected].
We will contact you within 48 hours to schedule a phone interview.
We look forward to speaking with you!
About Total Veterinary Care:
Total Veterinary Care (TVC) is a non-corporate network of four, small animal, general-practice veterinary hospitals located in Grove City, OH; Cicero, NY; Buford, GA; and Kennesaw, GA. Founded in 2016, we are a high-tech company working in new facilities with new equipment. Our structure allows us to share resources, ideas, and successes while keeping each hospital unique and family-oriented.
TVCs unique company structure allows our multiple hospitals to share resources, engage in their local communities, and foster each team member’s passions. We are able to work together efficiently as a larger company, while cultivating the character and happy atmosphere of a small, local practice. Preventative care, total wellness and community outreach are crucial to our mission.
Total Veterinary Care Mission Statement:
Total Veterinary Care® works hard to be the most trusted and reliable advocate for your pet’s health by consistently providing exceptional veterinary services. We partner with you, our client, to provide total wellness care for your pet by identifying and treating their unique needs. Through cutting-edge medical practices, client education, and community outreach, our staff treats each patient and client with integrity and compassion.