Skip to content
Terms & Conditions
Browsing or submitting classified ads via this website constitutes an agreement to the following terms and conditions.
- All advertisements are subject to OVMA review and approval.
- Payment must be received before your ad goes live.
- Discounted member pricing is available to OVMA members and individuals posting on behalf of OVMA members (e.g., a practice manager). You must be logged in to receive these rates.
- Ads will be approved and go live on the website within 24 hours of payment receipt, if submitted between Monday and Friday at noon. Ads submitted over the weekend and/or on holidays will go live on the following Monday or the next weekday.
- OVMA reserves the right to offer modified publishing alternatives.
- Publication of advertising does not imply OVMA endorsement of any products or organizations.
- The default duration for online ads is 60 days.
- Ad Renewal. You may renew expired ads for an additional 60 days via your online account.
- Remove an Ad Early. If you would like to take down your ad before it expires, you may delete your ad via your online account or contact OVMA to request removal. Please note, there are no pro-rated refunds for any remaining time.
- Custom durations are offered to OVMA members in increments of 30 days, at the rate of $50 per 30-day period. Please contact OVMA for more information.
- OVMA does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of statements made in advertisements posted on this website.
- Some advertisements contain links to outside websites, which OVMA has not reviewed; therefore, it is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site.