Monthly Dues Payment Option
New Graduate Members are invited to take advantage of a new monthly dues payment option. Rather than pay the full $120 annual fee up front, you may opt to have your credit card billed $10 per month.
Terms of Monthly Dues Payments
- Your dues payment of $10 per month will be automatically billed to your credit card on the first of each month.
- You will be billed monthly until you request the payments be discontinued.
- When New Graduate Membership converts to Active Membership on Jan. 1 in the third year following graduation, you may opt to continue monthly payments or switch to annual payments. Your monthly payment will be adjusted to reflect the Active Member rate (currently $15 per month / $180 annually).
- The monthly payment option may not be discontinued and restarted in any 24-month period unless the monthly payment has been converted to an annual payment within this period.
- The information you provide below will be entered into the OVMA’s merchant processing provider’s encrypted network and the hard copy destroyed.
- In the event your payment does not go through, OVMA will contact you for updated payment information. After two months of non-payment, your membership will expire.
To sign up for monthly billing, please download and complete the enrollment form. Return to the OVMA via fax (614.436.1301) or postal mail (1472 Manning Pkwy., Powell OH 43065). For security purposes, please do not return the form via email.