Whether you are on a first name basis with your elected official or you don’t know their name, we need your help at Legislative Day.
We’ll make all your appointments for you, provide complimentary lunch, brief you on the issues, and direct you where to go. All we need from you is your experience and insight!
- Location: Doubletree Hotel (50 S Front St, Columbus, OH 43215)
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Who should attend: All OVMA members are encouraged to participate, even if you can only attend part of the day.
- Cost: FREE for OVMA members!
- 8-8:30 a.m.: Registration Opens / Continental Breakfast
- 8:30–9 a.m.: Issue Briefing
- 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. One-on-One Meetings with Legislators
- 12-1 p.m. Lunch/ Guest Speaker
- 1-4 p.m. One-on-One Meetings with Legislators
What to expect
- Learn about current legislative issues impacting veterinary medicine and animal care in Ohio
- Meet one-on-one with your elected officials
- Educate your Representative and Senator about issues affecting the veterinary profession
- Develop an invaluable relationship with your legislators
Can’t join us at the Statehouse?
Show your support by making a contribution to VPAC instead!
For more information, please Contact
Michael Guastella, Government Relations Counsel
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (614) 461-9335